Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tomorrow is my day 14 of being in PPD and it's going to be a little hectic and crazy because I'll be having ECGs every hour with the cute little icardiac monitors... Ha ha ha... It'll be fun... :)

Other than that this is the first year that I bought some XMas presents online and now I'm waiting for a lot of stuff to arrive... I'm kind of nervous if everything will end up being PERFECT and what I expected it to be but I'll definately find out sooner than later... :)

I still have a couple of things to buy at the mall but nothing major... Avi is going to have an amazing XMas and I just can't wait to see his little face light up when he sees them all under the XMas Tree... He's 4 and he definately is already aware of Santa and all his "business"... :)

I'm also excited for all of my presents coming to me from all different directions of the world and most importingly just knowing that I'm being thought of and loved makes it so much easier because to be completely honest there are things I'll miss tremendously....

I should not even have to mention MY FAMILY and SNOW or all my Moms AMAZING cooking or my DADs' XMas Day BREAKFAST or trying to see if the first star has already lighten up the sky or LOOKING at the decorations that other houses have across the street from us if they are WATCHING for the FIRST STAR or still getting ready -- but I'll keep my mind open and see what happens, because I'll remember whose birth are we celebrating on CHRISTMAS EVE...

I guess life's NEVER what we expect it to be but as long as we anticipate the unexpected and unpredictible, we are well prepared and as long as we keep trying to make the best of what we have and think of others we can make it work and find HAPPINESS... :)

So as I lay my head to sleep tonight I'll keep all my loved ones in my prayer and try to feel more CHRISTMAS SPIRIT... :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:48 AM

    Piękny, kochany, wzruszający ...W te Święta będziesz z nami jak zawsze, w myślach, sercach i tęsknocie. Wszystko się uda i będziecie mieli cudowne Błogosławione Święta! Jesteś naszym cudem, dumą i miłością ZAWSZE :)

    ReplyDelete