Thursday, January 13, 2011

So to update my life a little bit in a New Year I should probably say that PPD days are over for me for a little bit and I'm glad that I can enjoy an outside world... Even though it was fun to relax and catch up on sleep, I was missing Avi way to much and so I was super excited to spend Christmas with him...
He's such an incredible little boy and teaches me so much every day... First thing that comes to my mind is PATIENCE, since I'm so not good at it... To back this statmenet up with an example I'll tell you this story -- I guess it's the most recent -- Avi just finished working on number 2 while we stayed at friends' house for New Years and I was in the kitchen checking my emails on my phone when I heard Avi calling me... At a time I thought he was just trying to play and so I told him to wait a little bit till I'm finished... He waited and then sure enough called me again with a nice and sweet voice... After maybe 4 or 5 minutes I went to check on him and he was standing by the toilet ready to be wiped... Other than it made me feel like a bad Mom and person, I thought about how patient my little boy is, not getting upset or rude and that he's a great example for me how I can work on myself and not get frustrated with others...

Going back to my update though... Olivier and I spent Christmas with Donny and his family and we had tons of fun... Not only we got lucky on not cooking -- read I did -- but also got a lot of presents that we love... I got Couch purse that I wear lately all the time and I'm glad it's black with three different departments -- I can keep it rganized at ALL times -- and it's just perfect size too -- not too big and not too small -- very classy... :)
I also got a DVD player in my car that I loooooooveeeee....
All cds are playing great and I can just touch the screen to change radio stations and the best part is I have bluetooth on it so I can talk on the phone while I'm driving....
New gym shoes came in handy also since I'm going to the gym for 7 days now -- excluding Sunday -- and I'm on FIRE!!! :)
But I also got something from Poland that I'm so in love with... A beautiful folklor - istic scarf that I just can't stop wearing...
I got a bunch of other stuff as well but I'm just not gonna brag about it I guess... lol
All in all Christmas was great... And next year it'll be white because Donny, Olivier and I might be in Poland... :)

I welcomed New Year with Donny and Olivier at my friend's house where we watched tv and relaxed... Ha ha ha... It's kind of funny that I didn't go anywhere... Especially that I'm such a party animal and always want to go somewhere... :)

Also I welcomed 2011 with
*a new, spacious 2 bedroom apartment -- I'll post pics as soon as I organize everything -- that has an amazing location plus is not very expensive...
I still have to get a bunch of stuff for it but it feels like home already... :)
* shopping trip to the Domain -- clothes, and IKEA -- home stuff

* completely switching to MAC cosmetics... :)

So this is it as for an update...
From the up to date stuff I'm back at Saltgrass and I must say I really enjoy my work and am glad there's no more Express... :)

Also today I went to the funeral of my friends Grandma and that made me think of my Dziadzius... He was a great man and I've been so blessed to have somebody like him in my life...

And it made me think about all the blessings in my life that I have right now... :) Life's good... Nothing what I expected but nevertheless good...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:11 AM

    Super post, szczery i ciepły :) Zamawiam już śnieg na grudnia i marzę, że "być może" zmieni się w pewność:))Jesteście wspaniali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ola:

    I am glad that things are going well for you and Avi! You sound like you're having a great time, and I'm happy to hear that!

    ReplyDelete