Saturday, December 11, 2010

Man I honestly can't believe it's been a year since my last post....
And I've been thinking about blogging but since life got hard and there wasn't that many positive things happening around me -- or due to me being so disappointed, sad and depressed so I could not see the positives -- I missed a YEAR of my life and AVI'S and it's sad, so TODAY I decided to stop crying about what happened and GET UP, take control of my own life, start counting my blessings and make the BEST of every day that has been given to me....
I don't know yet how I'll try to update that past year and put some pics of my journey called LIFE
but I'll do my
BEST... :)
So I guess I'll start with today....
It's my day 9 of being at PPD where I do medical study to help
people with artheritis and am waiting for my big paycheck that will come on
day 19.... :) Just honestly can't wait... :)
Definately with that money I'll finally will be able to get my own apartment
and have some stability that is sooooo much needed in my life these days....
It's funny how I am always longing for opposites....
When I have stability and peace, I miss crazy speed of life...
And when life is like a neverending storm, I'm begging to finally see the stable ground under my feet....
And I guess the key is to find my HAPPY balance -- LOTS TO LEARN -- on my end... :)
But I'm reading that great book by Elizabeth Gilbert called "Eat, Pray, Love" -- also had a chance to see a movie with Julia Roberts --
and I must say it helps me heal after the divorce...
(Gosh I can't believe I just said that in here and that I'm NOT trying to hide it)
Just reading about somebody trying to find their own happiness and balance, after the divorce, makes me feel not as isolated and bad...
So I guess I'll go and read some more....
The main character is still in Italy and it brings a lot of memories from when I've been there with my sister when we were just kids...
Good old times.... :)))

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:27 AM

    Olo, bardzo fajny post, taki szczery, madry. Bardzo mi nim zaimponowalas. A ja wciaz myslalam ze mam lil' sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Jestem pod wrażeniem, wzruszyłam się wrażliwością i dojrzałością, która pobrzmiewa w każdej myśli. Z niecierpliwością czekam na dalszą podróż .... niezmiennie kocham i jestem dumna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to finally see an update!! WE just moved to Houston area (are you still here??) If so we should get together sometime!! Keep your chin up, I am sure things will get better (They have to right??)

    ReplyDelete