Sunday, October 04, 2009

So... Life's been a little crazy in here for me, but it's all good cuz a lot of stuff has happened and I LOVE being busy and doing stuff all the time and so I'm more than happy to be in constant movement tho definately I'm enjoying my days off and am more appreciative to my rare relaxation moments... :)

This weeknd was mostly spend on listening to Conference, taking naps, eating and just enjoying each other tho I cant's say I was not busy... :)
Just on the contrary when Bryan was gone for the Priesthood session yesterday evening, I managed to finish the laundry, did hand wash laundry as well, did my pedicure and manicure -- this time I went for a rock'n'roll black -- did some facials and just pumpered myself, not mentioning reading 4 books to Ollie and putting him to bed... :)
Last weekend my girlfriends and I went to the RS portion of the Conference and just before we listened to the wonderful talks (my favorite was by Barbara Thompson) we made 250 heart shaped pillows for the breast cancer patients and that made me feel sooo good inside, cuz first of all we helped other women out there and second of all they were just sooo cute! :)



Afterwards we all decided to go and have some icecream... Such a great night... :)





Also on Saturday morning Bry and I took Avi to the ZOO and he loved every moment of the trip... He was even behaving most of the time... lol




At the beginning of the week I had a chance to go to Tomball to the managers conference for Express and I've learned a lot about giving a wonderful customer service in our store... It was very positive and left me with the feeling of being empowered and being able to make changes for the better... :)
The end of the week got a little hectic due to the floorset and working many hours but it's all good cuz I had an amazing weeknds afterwards... :)

I also finished reading my The Boleyn Inheritance book that I really enjoyed and also am about to finish another one -- There Is No Death -- today or the latest tomorrow... :)

Avi on the other hand learned new words this week and I'm so impressed with him! He can say Dziadzius (which means Grandpa in Polish), Spongebob, bubble and starts speaking full sentences... Soooo happy for that.... :)
I was starting to wonder and trully worrying about his speech...

And tomorrow I think I'll have an easy day at work since I'm opening and have the whole afternoon/evening off and then on Tuesday I only have a meeting in the morning and then I'm going to have my hair done... Soooo excited!!!

And now I'd better go to bed and get some sleep... :)

1 comment:

  1. You have been one busy lady...Love the little pillows...Big loves to all

    ReplyDelete