Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mmmm... It's been awhile since I last posted something on my blog but I thought about it more and more and miss my little blogging procedures, so here I am... :)

And since I have a new computer it should be easier and faster way to keep my little journal... :)

I'm back from Europe and miss it deerly every day, but know that the day will come when I'll be able to go there again...

But for now I just purchased the tickets for my Mom and she's coming on the 18th of October and stays up until the 1st of February... That makes me soooo happy cuz it'll be the first Christmas that I'll be able to spend with my family in the US...
My Dad flies in on the 16th of December and leaves the 4th of January... So I'll have all polish delicious meals right here... Mmmm... Just the thought of it makes me smile... :)

I'm still working at Express and it goes well... It'll be my second Holiday season in there with a little twist cuz I'll be managing this year and I think I'm pretty excited about that as well... :)

Ollie's growing way too fast and I think I'm going to sign him up for the Preschool once a week at first just to see how it goes... :) I just got a call yesterday that they have an opening -- he was on the waiting list since August -- and he can be a part of the big Preschool Family... lol

Being at the gym is great as well, tho I'm NOT shedding off those extra pounds from Europe... :( But I guess I'll get there eventually... :)
Yoga class is definately my favorite and I feel pain when I can't go when I have to go to work... :(
But I also discovered Soul Grooves class that is all about dancing and I can feel like dancing queen once a week... :) LOVE it...

Speaking of queens I'm reading the second book by Philippa Gregory -- The Boleyn Inheritance -- love it almost as much as I loved The Other Boleyn Girl...
When I'm done with it probably I'll start reading another of her books... :) Or read a new dan Brown book that just came out last week... :) Tho Bry didn't like it that much, but I still can enjoy it... :)

And that would be all that kind of happened in the past couple of months but now I'll be more on track cuz I want to publish this blog into the book again... :) And so I have to stay on track...

Hope ur day is great and tomorrow will be more updates about my life... :) lol
So just stay tuned... lol

3 comments:

  1. So good to have you back on your blog! We'll look forward to more reports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back posting! I watched a show about Angels and Demons - on the History Channel I think and it showed places and talked to people about the book/movie. Very interesting. I like to see things like that before I read/watch the movie.

    So glad that things are going well. Very excited that your family will be here for the Holidays! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm super excited for you that you get to have your parents come for Christmas! That will be so much fun! I'm glad you like work! I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete