Wednesday, July 01, 2009

So tomorrow we're all flying to London and stay there till Saturday morning and then we take off for France and Spain... I can't say that I'm not suuuuper excited for that but before I leave I want to post some pictures from Poland cuz later I don't think I'll post any from Ollie's little adventures thru the park... lol

He loves to watch birds and he calls them "kaka" and tells them "No" all the time when they're trying to eat some bread that people give them but he LOVES to feed them too and it's sooo cute when he does that... lol



Sometimes as my Mom, Olivier and I go grocery shopping in the morning and the weather is nice, we let Ollie loose and let him play at the playground by our house... :)








But most of the time he just goes outside after his 2-3h nap with Grandpa Zbyszek and he LOVES those trips the most... Grandpa lets him get dirty and run around like crazy and takes his little bike on those trips as well (I guess my Mom and I are NOT THAT exciting) lol




Grandpa also spoils Lil'O cuz he takes him for ice cream afterwards...




When they come back my Lil'O is EXHAUSTED and while he's waiting for his bath he likes to watch "kajki" (cartoons) and just relax on my parents bed...




Then he's ready for his bath and the funniest thing is he LOVES to put his little teddy bear for "time out" cuz most of the time his little teddy bear doesn't want to take a bath and Ollie needs to punish him while he's laughing like this... lol



Then Ollie goes to sleep and I have time to play with my Mom "Chinczyk" and just get upset with her when I lose... lol
But I still cherish short moments like this when Ollie comes to me and wants to cuddle... lol

LOVE THAT!

The only problem is... Ollie need a haircut and as soon as we walked in to the barber, Ollie was on his way out... :(
Oh well I guess his hair is going to get loooong... lol

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you 2 are having a great adventure!! Ollie looks like he is really growing fast. Fresh air is good for a boy. I bet his Daddy is getting anxious to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete