Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY BELATED FATHER'S DAY!!!

Just got back from Sokolniki and I must say that I had wonderful time there during Father's Day weeknd.... Not mentioning my cute little Olivier who's totally IN LOVE with that place tho he missed his Daddy quite a bit.... :(

He's NEVER bored in there and is finding more and more stuff to do each time we're there...






And while doing it he's always finding the way to make me laugh... lol




Here he's eating THE BEST bread ever making funny faces that only he can do... lol






After having so much fun he takes naps and he's really out!!!




Now it's raining pretty bad and so we had to go back but
I bet we'll go there again... lol

3 comments:

  1. Oh, he looks like he's having SUCH a good time! What a cutie! Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola glad you guys are having such a great time. Mason has those same jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target, Baby... Ollie loves his... lol

    ReplyDelete