Thursday, June 18, 2009

Europe...

I've missed almost 2 months of blogging but I think it's time to go back to writing everything that has been going on in my life because it looks like that the past 2 months are just a blurry dark hole in my memory and it's hard to recall anything... lol And so starting right now... I'm back in Europe... :) I had an amazing flight thanks to my friend, because I was able to meet the pilots and was moved to a business class pretty fast on my flight to London... Pretty sweet... :)
My flight to Warsaw went pretty smoothly and I got to Lodz in no time, which was super cool... :)

Now I've been in Lodz for almost 2.5 weeks and I'm having a wonderful time... :)
I went shopping to my favorite stores -- Zara, H&M -- and got the cutest outfits for Olivier, not forgeting about myself, of course, and so I got some summer dresses and skirtsthat are the coolest!!!! But hey, it's Europe... :)
My Mom and I took Olivier with us and when we went to eat something afterwards he was just the cutes little boy EVER.... :)



We also went to Sokolniki -- the place where we have a cabin in the forest -- and had a blast... Olivier could not get enough of his freedom, running like crazy most of the time...
We grilled and relaxed and took a LOT of pictures!!! lol








Another fun thing we did was going to the Aquarium in Manufaktura and that was sure a lot of fun... :)




Ollie also enjoyed going to the Kids Place...







And going to the Pikolo Theater here in Lodz with my parents.... :)




So far so good... I'll post more pictures from our trip another day but I hope you'll all enjoy those pics... :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Thanks for the pictures. We miss you both, but we're so glad you're having a wonderful time. Please give your family our love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I'm so glad that you're having an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete