Monday, April 27, 2009

It's probably time for another post just keep truck of things that I've been doing lately... :) And so today I want to make a post about my cute kids that I teach at church... Most of the time they are super challenging, but there are many many moments that are so cool... And when I leave, I'll definitely miss them... :(





From Olivier news, he's more and more like me... :)
For example when I was little, I was terrorizing my parents during morning chores like getting dressed, since I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to wear and so Ollie is the same... He has his own idea of what he wants to wear that day and he tries to terrorize me, but I'm fighting back, but still it costs me a LOT to stay calm and sometimes going to work doesn't seem like a bad thing at all... :)

Even if it's another floorset and I have to stay at work till 1 or 2 in the morning, like today... :(

Other than that I have a new plan on how to stay focused on going to the gym and making an effort to look better, since last week I didn't work out at all... :(

Only one day last week I went to Lifetime Fitness, but decided to hang out by the pool and that was soooo relaxing and nice...
But today I did spinning class and tomorrow on my day off, I'm planning to take soul grooves class, which I took a couple of weeks ago and I loved it, so keep your fingers crossed for me... :)
Friday I'm going out with my friends and I'll try sauna for the first time and I'm definitely looking forward to that... :) After sushi dinner.... Mmmmm... Delightful... :)


Also, before I forget, I want to report that I'mm addicted to Ceasar Salad... I tried it at my friends house last week and now all I wanto to eat is ceasar salad... Pretty funny... :)

Oh, Id better go and put Ollie for a nap and start getting ready for work or I'll look like mess... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment