Monday, April 06, 2009

What couple of weeks I had....

First of all Bry, Olivier and I went to the egg hunt in ES and we had tons of fun... Ollie knows now what do do and he was so cute getting the eggs... :)







It was a lot of fun, since they had camel rides and pony rides for kids and thy even set up a petting zoo, which was super cool and we all enjoyed it a lot...
The only downside was the weather... It was super windy and let me tell you, the wind was NOT warm...

And so... I got sick... I had really bad cough and then on Tuesday I started throwing up and developed really high temperature... :(

In between being sick I had to go to work a couple of times and that cost me getting sick even more, but on Saturday I really rested and I'm better now... :) So it's all good... :)


The week before that Ollie got horrible cough and we ended up taking him to the doctor and poor boy had sinus infection and had to take antibiotic for 10 days... :(

This past Saturday and Sunday was General Conference and it was so nice just to listen to talks and relax and eat and watch kids play with each other... :)
Mom and I even watched a movie on Saturday night and had chinese while Lori was working and the boys were at the Priesthood... :)

All in all it was a good weekend and I definitely have more energy for the new week... :) So just enjoy and stay healthy!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:55 PM

    Pieknie Podarku, szkoda ze bylas chora ale nadrobilas w tym czasie lektury bo tam sie dobrze czyta. Buziaki Protoplasto Podarkow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:56 PM

    Wspaniale zdjecia i super film, kocham bardzo, tesknie, a obecnie jak sie domyslasz bujam jeszcze w oblokach :)Buziaczki! M&T

    ReplyDelete