Thursday, April 09, 2009

I have another day off today and so far it's great... :) I went to the gym and took yoga class -- it's my favorite -- and then tried new machine at the gym for 30 minutes... It work out your core and legs and the movement is similiar to skating or skiing and it's a lot of fun... :)
When Ollie and I got home, we played in our backyard for a little bit, since it's pretty warm and nice outside -- although it looks like it might rain later...

Now he's watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I'm blogging and talking to my mom that is back from London and I can finally talk to her... :)
But the naptime for Ollie is coming and I can hardly wait (don't want to sound mean or anything, but he really needs to go and sleep for a little bit), since there's plenty of stuff that needs to be done... Like cleaning and some more laundry... :)

When Bry gets home and Ollie wakes up, we might go to the restaurant or something and maybe work on another Easter project, since we have a couple to do... :)
Last time Ollie and I went to the store and picked up some Easter Candy and we put Easter Baskets for friends and family together and that was a lot of fun... :)
Later that day (Tuesday) we took them to Nadia and Finn and Granma/Grandpa... Ollie wasn't too thrilled about NOT getting the baskets back, but loved carrying them around... :)






Hope your day is fun and relaxing!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM

    Moja madrala kochana jak wedruje z koszyczkiem :) Swietnie sobie radzi po schodach i dobrze, niech cwiczy :) Buziaczki KC M&T

    ReplyDelete