Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I know it's kind of late, but I always have to update my blog whenever I have time -- day off and since it's today, then I'll take some time and write what we were up to last week, bacause we had an amazing weekend... :)

On Friday, I had a HUGE sale in the store and so I could get 60% off anything as the manager and I decided it would be a perfect opportunity for me to get Easter presents for Bry and so around 4.30pm Bry stopped by and chose the suit and a tie and a couple of shirts that he liked and I got my first leather jacket that I totally adore... :)
But Bry wasn't the only one that got a suit for Easter... On Sunday Ollie wore his 3 piece suit to church and he looked totally dashing -- if I'm allowed to use that word if it comes to a boy!!! :)



When we got home from church, we started preparing dinner, since Jeff, Melissa, Nadia and Finn joined us after their church and we had a lot of fun... :) Just look at those pictures... :)





After dinner we made Polish Pisanki and I think we all had a blast, since it wasn't messy at all... :)







We all had a turn and Pisanki came out looking both cute and great... :)
Easter Bunny came also to Nadia, Olivier and Finn and I think they all were super happy... :)

On Monday, Bry and I celebrated Wet Monday, which is another polish tradition that we love... The first Monday after Easter, we spray people that we like/love with water... You can use water guns or small spray bottles or whatever else you have and spray all the people you see that day that you know with small amount of water... :)
Last year, Bry got me first and so I said to myself that this year I'll be better prepared... And so I was... :)
On Sunday night I charged water gun and when Bry got up in the morning and started walking to the bathroom I sprayed him with water...
Then he ran to the bathromm looking for a gun, but the gun was with me and so I laughed... :) But he put some water and splashed me with it and I was soaked...
It was ON!!!! :)
Later that night he got splashed by me again and it was even funnier... :)

Most of the Tuesday I spend at work and tomorrow night I'm going to be there again, but today is all for Olivier and Bry that I miss so much every day I'm away... And so we're going to do something fun... I just can't wait... :)

2 comments:

  1. Love ALL the pictures :) So glad that you were all able to spend the day together....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Ollie w garniturze wyglada zabojczo :) Sliczne zdjecia, a pisanki najpiekniejsze, ja wybieram z kogucikiem :) Olenko, a Ty wygladasz pieknie, buziaczki, kc :) M&T

    ReplyDelete