Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today I just had a meeting at 8.30am at work and now I'm done... :) It feels nice to have day off, especially that I don's have to clean or anything because Bry cleaned the whole apartment the other day and did laundry,
so I can just chill and relax... :)

Lori and Mom picked up lunch and I had taco salad that was delicious and now I feel like taking a nap... :) And I'm seriously considering taking one... :)

But before that I just want to write that Ollie's SO mature lately... Still not talking much, but you sure know what he wants from you... :) His favorite answer for everything is NO and he says that with such seriousness that you can't stop laughing... :)
When he goes to bed at night, he wants to be tucked in, have his Toy Story book read in Polish and needs kisses and a bottle of juice with him... It's so cute... :)

On other news I just got tickets for France and London and I just can barely wait till then... Now i have to wait for my next paycheck and get tickets for Ollie and I to poland and time sure flies since we have only 2 months left and counting... :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:46 PM

    Ollie to duzy chlopiec, wspaniale, ze ma czytane polskie ksiazeczki i sam sie kladzie do spania:) Zostaly nam rzeczywiscie jeszcze tylko dwa miesiace, juz nie moge sie doczekac, wiesz jak tesknimy..Kochamy bardzo, buziaczki :) M&T

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you going? we leave June 17th and get back july 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't lived in an apartment for two years now baby girl... :)

    ReplyDelete