Monday, February 09, 2009

Week passed by faster than I expected and I guess, I have to post something, before some of you get into conclusion that I dissappeared for good... :)
I was just up to a lot of things lately... :) Mostly, it was my work and projects that I had to finish for it like putting the fashion poster/board to inspire my co workers and other people to look better and take care of themseves...
I also had to put 8 outfits together for the fitting rooms and let me tell you... Some of them are selling like crazy!!! :)
In between that I was helping to straighten and perfect the store before the corporate visit and work on the floorset till 2.30am in the morning today... The plan was to put things together from the paper they sent us in the mail, but ended up putting the whole back of the store together by myself due to the lack of merchendise... And I loved it... :) I guess my creative side talks lately and that makes me so happy... :)
Also, Bry, Lil'O and I attended the grand opening of the Lifetime Fitness and just fell in love with that place... Other than that it's huge, it offers tons of amazing classes like fitness yoga or just regular yoga -- a must to take classes on my list -- pilates, hip hop class, jazz/modern dance -- another amazing class that I have to take -- cycle class with imax screens and it has fabulous indoor and outdoor day care with big flat tvs and play area that Ollie will just love... :) It also has 2 swimming pools that I just can't wait to try... :)
So today afternoon I'm taking my first yoga class and am so excited about that... :)
From other projects I decided that I want to do more stuff with my hair, since it's getting long (love that fact) and so I took my InStyle magazine -- thanks for that Christmas present Baby -- and kind of taught myself to do this fab updo and it's so cute and easy....



Also on Saturday Bry was perfecting his baking the bread skills and that's the outcome... :)



Bread was delicious, especially when we added butter and honey that we're crazy about lately... :)

On Sunday I put my new outfit on -- I just love that print on that skirt -- it's sooo Michael Kors -- and got some pics taken by Bry... And Ollie was enjoying it as well, which is always a plus... :)





Bry got his chance as well and I think they both look adorable... :)



And as a closure to my post, I just want to write about Lill'O and how independent he is... Most of the time when I get ready upstairs, he comes to our bedroom, turns tv on, lays in our bed, drinks his juice and watches tv like nothing happened... So cute... :)


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Przepiekne zdjecia! Z ogromna radoscia patrzylam na Was, kocham...Slicznie wloski masz upiete, a w spodniczce wygladasz super i Olli taki duzy :) Buziaczki M&T

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Dzieki Cipek... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ola I LOVE the skirt. Sounds like work is going really great. Keep up the good work. Tell Ollie and Bry we say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hairdo and the new outfit! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous, darling. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete