Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I can't believe how
behind I am with EVERYTHING.... :(


Mostly, it's because I'm lazy -- yeah, hard to admit, but still true -- but also I've been working quite a bit last week (almost 30h) and worke out a LOT, since I LOVED the yoga class I took last Monday and I was telling you all about on my blog and so since then I'm taking every single yoga/pilates class that they offer in my new gym... :) Today though I'll take a belly dancing class and later that evening cycle class with Bryan, since I got some guest passes for him and hopefully he'll join the gym and we'll be able to do rock climbing or swimming/sauna which would be tons of fun... :)

If it comes to work -- finishing the topic -- I went to a short fashion show last Tursday and that was a blast, although there's another one this week, I decided to stay home with Bry and do a comedy night... Maybe next time I'll do it with Bry... :)

On me being tagged so many times by so many people I have one thing to say... I'll do my best and one by one do "funny stuff" on my blog -- PROMISE!!! :)

And now about our Valentine's Day... :)
This year we decided to make little buckets for the family with candy and they turned out really great... :)



On Friday night, after my work, Bry took Ollie and I to Applebee's and that was so much fun, especially that lately we don't have much time to do things together and Saturday morning we got doughnuts for breakfast and just hanged out for the most part of the day, untill I had to go to work and close the store... :(
Sunday was Sunday and so we went to church and that was fun, especially that it was a very sunny day and I got to take some pics of Ollie outside and he was sooooo cute... :)





It was also fun, bacause I got to dress up... :)





And here's just me and Ollie together... :)



On Monday Bry got day off and we continued living our dreams... We helped our friend move and then went to the Woodlands mall where we went to Sephora and I got a couple of things that I'm really excited about... :)

Also yesterday was our cleaning day, since I had a day off as well and so it looks sooo nice upstairs... We still have to work on downstairs, but it shouldn't take long... :) But I'd better get to work.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Kocham cie mala! You're an inspiriation with the gym... I don't have nearly the high hopes for myself that you do in me, but we'll see... :)

    And why is Ollie peeing in our bushes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:02 PM

    Wygladasz coreczko przeslicznie, a Olli zajety buszowaniem w krzakach jest rzeczywiscie slodki :) Kocham Was moje slodziaszki jedynackie :) Walentynkowe prezenty sa super, buziaczki :) M&T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for helping me move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem, Brooke... Anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete