Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tlusty Czwartek...

So today is Tlusty Czwartek which means Fat Thursday and in Poland we eat doughnuts all day long... :) The good thing is we don't have any doughnuts at home today and when Bry gets home we'll probably have some but still I won't be able to eat that many because I'm going to work... :)
But if you feel like having a LOT of doughnuts -- go for it and eat one or two for me... :)

And since we're talking food and yummy food I want to say that I tried this blondie brownie recipe that Sarah shared with us and I LOVE it... It tastes exactly like the one from Applebee's and it's my favorite dessert ever and that's probably the main reason why I'm NOT eating doughnuts today... :)



On the healthy side though I took fitness yoga class today and it made me feel so good and relaxed and I'm definitely ready for the new day... :) Which is a new start for me and maybe I'll shed those extra pounds... :)
All in all I must also admit that I love that new gym and Bry wants to join as well, so I guess I'll take him one more time to work out with me in the afternoon/evening and we'll see if he won't change his mind, but I would love to work out with him and take some classes together or go to sauna or swimming as a couple... I think it would be a lot of fun... :)

From Ollie news... He got new shoes from the Disney store and he's totally in love with them... He wants to wear them all the time and when he goes to bed he cries for them... Mmmm... I'm not sure I'll ever buy him shoes that he LOVES so much because there's simply too much drama involved... :)
And the worst part? He likes to wear them with socks... NOT so good... :)



So Happy Fat Thursday everyone!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:48 AM

    Super Olenko, Olli ma cudne butki i taki refleksyjny jest, zamyslony :)) Moj Skarb najdrozszy ! No tak dzis tlusty czwartek i szalenstwo paczkowe trwa :))Twoje ciasto tez wyglada interesujaco, wiec pewnie bedzie pychotka deser :) Buziaczki kochani ! M&T

    ReplyDelete