Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Official....

Well.... The company is still on the hiring freeze, but our store is not, since one of the managers left Express for good and so I took his place... I'm still going to do my fashion thing, but not as much I guess...
Bry and I talked this over and extra money (and I mean extra money when I say that -- my pay is so much nicer now) is always good, especially that we want to travel together, even if it means Bry will be with Ollie and I only for a week or two, but it's always something and building memories together is priceless and so worth it... :) Another great thing about it is that they let me travel to Poland for 2 months, which is super cool, too and another reason, why I went for it...
If you're good at something, do it for good money, right? :)
Full benefits -- not that I needed it so much -- paid time off is great as well... :)

And so I'm managing... :)
I started Monday -- yesterday -- and be in training for a little bit, but I already love it... It's so much fun and I'm in charge, I decide what I want to do, instead of being assigned to do things... :) And if you know me, you know that I like to put people in corners... Sometimes... :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations my little manager! Personally, I think you should open your own store... you are amazing at what you do! Kocham cie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:59 PM

    GRATULACJE ! Olenko wiesz jak bardzo sie cieszymy :) Kochamy, buziaczki ! M&T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm sure you're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete