Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I'm Worn Out...

Although I feel way better today after I slept for 12h straight and went to bed at 8pm yesterday, I still think I'm going to go to bed around 2am today and here's why...
Well, first of all I'm closing the store today ad since people from corporate are here, it has to look amazing!!! :)

Second of all -- the reason why I was staying up late lately -- Saturday I was attending 2 Birthday parties, one for Finn and second for my friend from work and so I went to bed laaaateeee...


Sunday I was working on my work project -- putting the fashion board together and so yet again I went to bed around 2am...


Monday morning wanted to help out at work and perfect the store before the visit from the corporate and so had to get up around 6.30am to be at work around 8am and to take Ollie to Mom so she could babysit for me...

At work I developed sore throat and didn't feel well, so when I got home, I just crashed... And I could do that, because Ollie was in bed dead asleep and Mom made dinner for us, so I didn't have to worry about that and so I didn't... :)

Today is Tuesday and I feel so much better... I even went to the gym and took cycle class... :)
Now I'm going to put Ollie for a nap and get ready for work myself... :)
Since I'm all rested... :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't even work---BUT I also went to bed at 8:00PM... I still feel tired..:( Hope that you are more rested..

    ReplyDelete