Thursday, January 29, 2009

What's Been New...

Ollie found his green binkie... And... He gave it back to me after a couple of minutes... Pretty cool... :)
Right now he's watching Piglets Big Movie and I think it's his favorite... :) He still says "Pooh" the first thing in the morning when he wakes up and it's the cutest thing ever... :) Also, while watching his Pooh movie as he calls it, he does his puzzles that he got for Christmas... :)



Other than that, I've gained 5lbs and am NOT happy about that, so today I took 2 classes at the gym and hopefully will stay away from food... Yeah, that is my MAJOR problem lately... I'm planning to take yoga classes at the new gym and maybe switching the routine a little bit will help me with my problem... Hopefully...
Some of you might think that I'm skinny and don't need a diet, but I'll tell you this... I'm straggling lately with that, because not only I'm NOT where I was before the pregnancy, but I've gained weight to top that... NOT SO GOOD... :(

On the brighter side, we have a store meeting on Sunday morning and it's the first day of February, which means that the hiring freeze is over and so I can be promoted... :) Yeah... :)

Also, I'm enjoying the spring weather lately... I feel the change is about to happen and eventhough from time to time we his some low temperatures, but I love this kind of weather... And so yesterday after the gym I took some cute colorful pics of myself... :)




I also want to say, and that's ALL I'm going to say about that -- Lost was pretty awesome yesterday, with that twist at the end... :)

5 comments:

  1. Moms are supposed to be soft :) That's why grandma's are so popular - they are extra soft. I got a cute little sheep for my MIL - it says "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!"
    All I know is that my kids would rather snuggle her than me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute of Ollie to give the binkie back! He's finally over it! What cute pics!
    Good luck with the promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Pieknie wyglada Olli taki skupiony na ukladaniu puzli, jaki on jest kochany i madry :) No i piekne zdjecia wlozylas swoje, taka sliczna z Ciebie dziewczyna :) Kochamy, calujemy M&T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollivier is all grown up, no more binkie !!! Lots of luck on your new position...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete