Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What a wonderful day I had today... :)
First I got a chance to sleep in till like 12 -- I'm not at PPD anymore and I'm free to do anything I want -- so that was very refreshing to enjoy my own bed... :)

Then I got ready and I headed to the mall for some shopping -- that can never be a bad thing and I had a blast... I got a couple of things at Express, though I personally think they had way better collection last year and two years ago, and Body Central, which was really interesting since I never shop in there, but I just couldn't miss out on those $14.50 linen pants that were long enough for me AND I was looking for for like forever... :) Amazing steal... :)

On the way back home I stopped at the tanning salon and enjoyed getting some "sun" -- I got sooo pale lately it's scary... lol

When I got home I got ready and then headed out with Donny to our friends house for dinner... N&J were so much fun and I'm so grateful I'm getting to know more and more fun people here in Austin... I need friends around!!!! Dinner was also delicious and I just can't wait to try that recipe at home...

Now I'm returning emails, facebook messages, blogging and in a second I'll learn how to tie a scarf into a shirt (not a tube top)... I HEART youtube... :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:00 PM

    Wspaniale :)) Nie ma tylko kości, hehe Kocham ten Twój świat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear,
    I am Johnlay John SEO Expert on mPanchang. Your Post is Awesome and the information is very useful to me. Thank you so much to share this important information. Here i am provide information about Great Diwali festival. Diwali is a Major Hindu Festival, celebrated in India. Check Diwali 2017 updates on mpanchang.

    ReplyDelete